As a committee, we are excited to announce that the coach for the Men’s Premier League in 2018 will be Kate Starre, and the coach for the Women’s Premier League will be Matthew Swann.
Whilst Kate is away in England performing coaching duties, she has entrusted fitness guru, Tom Beard, to whip the club into shape.
Preseason begins next Monday the 22nd of January at 6.30pm at the Coode St Foreshore (see “South Perth Foreshore” carpark map) and will continue on Mondays and Wednesdays until further notice.
ALL CLUB MEMBERS ARE WELCOME FOR PRESEASON, however, if you are wishing to play in the Men’s Premier League and Premier 2 division YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND. Any apologies should be sent to the Men’s Coordinator. Official women’s preseason will commence on the 19th of February, however, all are encouraged to attend next week to build your fitness base.
Other events to put in the diary include:
- Sat + Sun 17th/18th Feb – Bunbury “Cheeky 9’s” competition
- Monday 19th Feb – Women’s preseason commences
- Thursday 1st March – Season Opening Welcome BBQ @ PHS
- Saturday 10th March – Pre Season Narrogin trip
- Saturday 24th March – Men’s Premier League begins
- Saturday 21st April – Women’s Premier League begins
If you have any questions about any of the events above, feel free to contact the Men’s Coordinator.