2021 Fees and Discounts
|Premier Grades - University Student||$538.78|
|Premier Grades - Goalkeeper (with own gear)||$322.32|
|Premier Grades - University Student + Goalkeeper (with own gear)||$291.70|
|Non-Premier Grades (Other Grades)||$510.00|
|Non-Premier Grades (Other Grades) - University Student||$448.78|
|Non-Premier Grades (Other Grades) - Goalkeeper (with own gear)||$277.32|
|Non-Premier Grades (Other Grades) - University Student + Goalkeeper (with own gear)||$246.70|
|Masters (Midweek Turf)||$505.00|
|Metro & Masters (Saturday Grass)||$385.00|
|Metro & Masters (Saturday Grass) - University Student||$323.78|
|Metro & Masters (Saturday Grass) - Goalkeeper (with own gear)||$214.82|
|Metro & Masters (Saturday Grass) - University Student + Goalkeeper (with own gear)||$184.20|
|Junior (9/10 & 11/12)||$200.00|
|Junior (9/10 & 11/12) - Goalkeeper (with own gear)||$116.56|
|Casual Turf||$61.98 *|
|Casual Grass||$61.98 †|
† plus an additional $25 per game played.
* plus an additional $30 per game played.
|A player who plays for two grades.||$110.00 discount off their combined playing fees.|
|A player who coaches (committed to their team's games and training).||50% discount off their playing fees.|
|A player who plays for both a junior and senior grade.||Junior playing fees waived.|
Fees, Levies, Surcharges, and Discounts
We understand that there may be some confusion around the 2021 Fee Structure and the new registration system. Below is a breakdown of how the club arrived at the fee structure for 2021, using Premier 1 & Premier 2 fees for 2021 as an example.
- Base Fee 2020: $456.58
- ~19% Increase on 2020 Base Fee: $544.26
- HA Levy Senior: $43.00
- Revolutionise Sport Surcharge: 3.5%
Total Cost : ( (544.261.6)/(1-0.02)+43 = $600.00
- The HA Levy is for High Performance Athlete programs and also includes personal accident insurance for players.
- The 19% increase to the 2020 Base Fee is based upon Hockey WA increasing their affiliation costs.
- Revolutionise Sports Surcharge is the cost of using the new online registration portal provided by Hockey Australia.
- You will notice this year that payments to the club are required to go through the registration system. This is because:
- All HA Levy payments have to be made through the system, regardless
- Player registration is now linked to financial status through the system
The discounts for 2021 have not changed and are as follows:
- Curtin Student Discount : $60
- Coaching Discount : 50% off base fee
- Goalkeeper with own gear : 50% off base fee
Queries & Payment Plans
If you have any questions regarding the 2020 Fee Structure or you would like to set up a payment plan please email Adam Piggott (email@example.com)