2019 Fees and Discounts
|Premier 1 & Premier 2||$664.47|
|Premier 1 & Premier 2 - University Student||$602.37|
|Premier 1 & Premier 2 - Goalkeeper (with own gear)||$353.97|
|Premier 1 & Premier 2 - University Student + Goalkeeper (with own gear)||$322.92|
|Premier Alliance & Provisional||$607.55|
|Premier Alliance & Provisional - University Student||$545.45|
|Premier Alliance & Provisional - Goalkeeper (with own gear)||$326.03|
|Premier Alliance & Provisional - University Student + Goalkeeper (with own gear)||$294.46|
|Masters (Midweek Turf)||$574.43|
|Metro & Masters (Saturday Grass)||$490.59|
|Metro & Masters (Saturday Grass) - University Student||$428.49|
|Metro & Masters (Saturday Grass) - Goalkeeper (with own gear)||$267.03|
|Metro & Masters (Saturday Grass) - University Student + Goalkeeper (with own gear)||$235.98|
|Junior (5/6, 7/8 & 9/10 & 11/12)||$283.59|
|Junior (5/6, 7/8 & 9/10 & 11/12) - Goalkeeper (with own gear)||$163.53|
|Casual Turf||$62.10 *|
|Casual Grass||$62.10 †|
† plus an additional $25 per game played.
* plus an additional $30 per game played.
|A player who plays for two grades.||$110.00 discount off their combined playing fees.|
|A player who coaches (committed to their team's games and training).||50% discount off their playing fees.|
|A player who plays for both a junior and senior grade.||Junior playing fees waived.|
Fees, Levies, Surcharges, and Discounts
We understand that there may be some confusion around the 2019 Fee Structure and the new registration system. Below is a breakdown of how the club arrived at the fee structure for 2019, using Premier 1 & Premier 2 fees for 2019 as an example.
- Base Fee 2018: $577.50
- 4% Increase on 2018 Base Fee: $600.60
- Rounded Down: $600.00 (2019 base fee)
- HA Levy Senior: $42.00
- GameDay Surcharge: 3.5%
Total Cost : ( $600 + $42 ) * 1.035 = $664.47
- The HA Levy is for High Performance Athlete programs and also includes personal accident insurance for players.
- The 4% increase to the 2018 Base Fee is based upon Hockey WA increasing their affiliation costs by 4%.
- GameDay Surcharge is the cost of using the new online registration portal provided by Hockey Australia.
- You will notice this year that payments to the club are required to go through the registration system. This is because:
- All HA Levy payments have to be made through the system, regardless
- Player registration is now linked to financial status through the system
Unfortunately, given the above the club can’t see a feasible alternative to this approach, however it does allow members to pay on a credit card at point of registration.
The discounts for 2019 have not changed and are as follows:
- Curtin Student Discount : $60
- Coaching Discount : 50% off base fee
- Goalkeeper with own gear : 50% off base fee
Queries & Payment Plans
If you have any questions regarding the 2019 Fee Structure or you would like to set up a payment plan please email Adam Piggott (firstname.lastname@example.org)